Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Steam Room Cruising Etiquette



I stop before the time disfigure my dreams.
I stop and look at building my life from a different perspective.
Where is that sorrow stabbing that would not let me breathe? Where has that look that between a word and the other betrayed my emotions?
not admit becoming.
I can only design sandcastles, big, powerful but vanish with a puff of wind that I create myself.
was not to be, was not so that I imagined.
I did not allow yet another illusion, I could not afford to write another script and do not consider the fact that actors love to improvise.
Again the curtain fell and I find myself alone at smoking the last cigarette hoping to clear the smoke with the taste of illusion in the mouth. The last semblance of serenity and sets ever made. Anima fragile and not black. Pure soul that comes into play but do not know the rules and end up hurting themselves for fear to impose limits. Salvation, after all, for salvation is nothing more than hiding behind a curtain waiting to come back the light.
There is never a well-defined line for me to distinguish good from evil. What a moment ago was good, now it hurts and the only thing I can do is laugh in tears. To give me some strength to convince me that two major arms are used not only to defend but also to embrace the pain.
And I still can not conceive that everything changes.
Now I can only remember.
It was not so he had to go ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment