Saturday, October 3, 2009

Compaq V6000 Coprocessor



First week of college and I realize I've wasted too much time running over the shoulders of a shadow bigger than I am just starting to walk with my legs. It 'been a busy week of emotions experienced less anxiety and more sincere mourning for what was happening to me. I banged my head against my mistakes but it was necessary. He was so right because without the last big mistake would not be able to finally bring down that wall of formality and respectability that I had built to protect me from around the world. And after spending several months trying to rebuild the shield so reassuring, in the end I looked around for the first time without masks and I understand ....

I learned that people often confuse the arrogance of calling her strength and character. I learned that if you whisper something is easier than the person in front of you to listen to you. That humility is not in self but in the awareness of its limitations. What is better to say a word unless in a piĆ¹.Ho fully understood that there is often nothing to understand, but we simply know how to listen ....


(photo: Vogue man Bruce Weber)

0 comments:

Post a Comment