Thursday, October 29, 2009

Orange Peel Extract Acid Reflux



From an early age those around us teaches us that people are bad, that you should never trust others, who does that in itself makes for three and a thousand other clichés, but those to protect us from suffering which in reality do nothing but make us more cynical towards others and life. Despite the warnings and I gave the skulls that inevitably over time, I've always been pretty confident in relationships with others. The fact that it had no real friends until high school did not derive from a distrust of others was in fact just the opposite: it was because of excessive consideration for others and little, very little respect for myself. When, over the years, my reading became more and more deep, my solitary travels slowly disappeared. The way I approached dangerously literature and philosophy made me feel less alone. I read the words became for me a hand that was with me in life and pushed me to state my ideas with more conviction and without shame. Slowly I was reconnecting with myself and therefore also with the others who finally saw me calmer, less mysterious and more "great". All those thoughts, which for years had made me feel cut off from the world suddenly becomes thought "designed" and not just a paranoid delusional kid. I still remember the excitement after reading Tiziano Terzani. I regalarano a book for her birthday. In less than 300 pages and a few hours to read it in one breath was contained in one night what I had always dreamed of. The adventure, the journey, the spiritual themes that had for years I had to stay and live peacefully ... It was about 4 am when I finished reading it and I cried, I cried so much joy .... I began to understand that there must be a common feeling, an ethic that makes us equal to the end, that people are not so bad as it seems, that everyone suffers, suffers and fights for the ideals that can not in any way be only abstract .... The problem arises when you are not willing to look away from themselves to look around. In that case we encounter to self and wanting to feel misunderstood at all costs. And I personally like that, unfortunately, I've known too many ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment