Monday, September 14, 2009

Wireless Rhinestone Mouse



Among the many lessons of MATRA , one seems particularly suitable for this situation: "Always call things by their name." I can not write anymore and not because I suddenly forgot all the rules of grammar but simply because each post is constantly misunderstood by people who have next. They are, alas, forced to not being able to speak clearly for fear of hurting someone. But you know what? I started writing here to give vent to those feelings, those emotions in everyday life often hide behind a smile. My blog has become a lively backyard where my dear readers seeking confirmation and response to their insecurity. NO, there are no answers, do not write for any of you.
And then we start to speak clearly. I would like to say that A must accept it, that life goes on and I'll be there forever. AG must stop being paranoid and start living. AV Must out of the alley without light. AD and the other villagers to get their dicks. To my neighbors who mention a "Hello" does not change your life but it certainly would help them to socialize. The owner of the house to be less barrels and make a copy of the keys to the gate. To my mother to stop "control" over the blog and take a radiograph to all my FB friends. To my grandparents would like to explain that the Internet is not limited to the 60 videos on Youtube, but there is also XTube. As for me, more than a piece of advice I should start to act, maybe cut their hands so avoid writing nonsense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment