Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Make My Nails Grow Faster



I lost in the rain of a gray day in Milan. I feel a drop down inside my jacket and a shiver of pleasure through my body. From the neck down slowly stroking up his back. My hair is wet, I feel cold, moist air brings me to a state of total confusion. I do not know who I am. I close my eyes and the wind drags me into the vortex of memories. Suddenly I'm back baby. Buenos Aires smoke fades to give way to a wonderful smell of wet earth. I have a blue cape and with his tongue tasting the rain, completely muddy I enjoy jumping in a puddle. In the distance I hear the voice of my grandfather calling me: "Go home you take my nico fever." I look up and he is there I smile and open arms waiting for me to let me know that he loves me. I run towards him, hug him happy. His arms are big, his red cardigan smells Pino Silvestre, the perfume that his grandmother gave him for her birthday, to hold me tight and if I let myself pampered. From the kitchen comes to life and spreads in the hallway, the dining room, right outside on the veranda of a delicious aroma of fresh tomato sauce. The grandmother is in the kitchen. "Antoinette run, run! I caught a mouse! "Cries Grandfather still smiling. Embraced his grandfather, I see a tiny hand with red nail polish I stroked her hair and a friendly face that reassures me and makes me feel protected. "Mario, but you saw what a beautiful little mouse?" Whispers Grandmother Grandfather's right ear with a wink as a sign of complicity. "It Antoinette, is our mouse," said the grandfather laughing taste .... Let's start myself and my grandmother to laugh and feel safe in their arms to be lucky ....

Suddenly I hear you calling: "There are 50 €, thanks." I open my eyes, the order of Zara looks at me strangely. I give her the money and smile ... .. I take disillusioned with air bag and head for the exit. ... Still raining outside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment