Saturday, September 5, 2009

How To Remove Fluid Retention



The last Saturday in Sicily and I have preferred to stay home ... I moved the rocking chair in the garden and I heard some music on a starry night ... This I feel mine, only mine. I thought about my life, I'm looking for the meaning, the meaning of the word "ambition" that I found to be entirely subjective. I'm trying to purge my soul from pre-concepts and expectations that while it never was my it has become. I decided that when you set foot in Milan will begin a new chapter, more sincere and less cynical times ... A dream to wake up and be someone else. I can not feel pain, I no longer feel the weight of the past, a strong sirocco wind around me and I do not feel that fire burning that pervades my thoughts and makes me nervous, impatient ... continually look for a sign, the sign which make me finally free from the consciousness of not having built nothing but thoughts beautiful and fragile as crystal glasses ... I repeat that I still have your whole life ahead but I can not understand why I have the constant feeling of "not living". What am I waiting for? My entire adolescence was a constant journey which led me to meet myself just now for the first time .... thought I was different.
aimless traveler

0 comments:

Post a Comment