Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mount And Blade Wedding Dance Walkthrough



No longer makes sense to keep writing.
close this blog because he lost the spontaneity that characterized it.
Its meaning has been twisted between the comments and I can not feel more free to express myself.
has now done its job here.
celandomi seeking freedom behind a pseudonym but you can not feel safe when the only thing you're afraid of is yourself.
two years have been full of emotions, smiles and tears and thank you all for making me company on this path. You were precious to me because you did not feel alone, ever! You have been wonderful fellow travelers and I will never forget your selfless and sincere affection.

Now it's time to change, to start walking with my legs, to find a goal between the labyrinths of my mind. Now it's time to grow.

Lovingly
aimless traveler

0 comments:

Post a Comment