Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Night In Paris Free

Create a closed polyline boundary from a complex

Today I tried an old command to create a closed polyline from any boundary.
remembered its existence from the printed manual of my old LT.
turning a bit 'on the internet I came across this post:
tuttiicad.blogfree.net

Use the hatch to remap an outline and' a good workaround but I think it takes too many steps. Far too many if you can get the same result with a single command which strangely I could not find the list of my commands LT.

Well, if you need to create a closed polyline boundary from a complex of lines, arcs and curves you just type or Italian _BPOLY PPOLI

command you ask you to select a point inside a closed contour.
Just as with the application of screens you can determine if the islands are surrounded in the main outline, whether to join a polyline or region.

In this post I found the location of command in other languages:
cadforum.cz

0 comments:

Post a Comment