Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sunflower For Bigger Breasts

Oui, c'est moi Niklas!

Today I make an official announcement that I think is very important. Niklas, the writer of Misty Gale and other celebrities erotic, it's me. This is obviously irrelevant to many, but for me it is not at all. A little 'experience has taught me that my earlier concerns were nothing more than "mental masturbations" and as such are not considered. This blog, well too long neglected, reopens to talk about all the projects that are more erotic or not involved or that I keep locked in a drawer.

Finally I can tell you about Black City, Misty Gale, Milk Addiction and my new work as agent for the Internet.

And to prove my good will result a sketch / character sheet of Enna, one of the stars of the Black City. The design is quite capable of Lorenzo Nuti .


Black City What's it about? As usual you will not want to know everything at once right?


0 comments:

Post a Comment