Friday, November 6, 2009

H Pylori Treatment Emedicine




Thinking Livia ,
companion misfortunes

Phenomenology of amorous relationships PART I:


first week
"I like you know?"
"You too"


II Week
"I have another"
"Me too"


Third Week
"Well hello"
"Goodbye, I'll always remember with a smile"


IV Week
" I can not live without you "
" Neither do I. "


V Week
" I left the other ... "
" I I can not find the courage to do, give me time "


Week VI
" I want to be with you "
" but I also have to find right time to leave "


Week VII
" I can not continue like this ... I bid you farewell "
" Right now that I was falling in love you, I left "


Week VIII
"At last we are alone, you and me ... .. Would you be my girlfriend?"
"I just ended a serious relationship ... .. give me time! "


Week IX
" I love you "
" I do not feel like fool yourself again .... I want to be alone .... please respect my choice "


X Week
"Goodbye
" I love you !..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment