Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gay Sauna In Greensboro Nc



I hate people telling me I love you ... I prefer those who are silent but can not prove it. In this small town in the south live on my skin the hypocrisy of a hug, a greeting given strictly with two kisses on the cheek and whispered phrases sickly. Ok dear countrymen, I love you too but I still do not understand: "DOVEMINKIASIETESTATITTUTTOL'ANNOEMERITETESTEDICAZZO ?"...
And so I wondered if the first and basically I believe in illusions the spontaneity of the people who claimed to love me now ... after a year of silence, ringing not returned, more or less explicit requests for help ignored ... I see on the street and suddenly became "TESSSOROMIO MISSEIMANCATO! " but you know what? MAVEDIDIANDARTENEAFFANCULO!. Now I understand why you call me "GGGIOIAMIA" ... not because I want really good but why do not you remember my name .. Let me go back to my gray northern city ... I beg you!
;)

aimless traveler

0 comments:

Post a Comment