Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Non Itchy Rash When Scratch

Opens Home Niklas

Hello are Niklas and this is my private space where I will speak mainly of eroticism and not designed and erotic comic productions I'm involved. This space will also serve as a window to post the progress of projects and some interesting "behind the scenes on the manufacture. I decided to start this blog after the collaboration with Vittorio Giorgi ( his blog here) was born a strange character named Misty Gale, a character who has "made his debut in reality" reach first place in the competition-X 2007 organized by Rabbit comics publisher with the episode, which lasts 6 pages, called "Digital Chimera." For now I do not have much else to add. Things unfold slowly over time, covering other artists, such as the brilliant Alessandro Mazzetti , cartoonist and cover artist for the magazine XComics. For now, thanks to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment